Listener Supported

On Air Now  The Wally Show
What's Happening
See more events

Post Details

RSS

Music Team

Joining the Music Team is your way to make your voice heard about what you want to hear on WAY-FM. The responses you give determine the Top 20 each week, and helps us decide what new music to play. You'll also be the first to find out about concerts and other events coming to town.

We'd love to hear from you! If your message is urgent or private, please use the contact page instead.

music
Posted by Athena Dubuque on

Hey, you guys. I just wanted to tell you guys what a difference this station has made in my life. I listen to it all the time and it just relaxes me and reminds me that I'm never alone. I know you guys don't hear from kids very often but know that we are listening I know bu experIence, Im a 13 year old in Panama City Beach, Fl

Sidewalk Prophets- Help Me Find It
Posted by Lara Herter on

I love this song! I am going through a moment when I really need to understand what I need to do. The morning that I was really upset about my current job situation, this song was the first song starting as soon as I started my car. Today I had a visit from my boss, and I remembered to pray about giving me peace when I need to be still. It worked. I love this song and how it helps us remember we are not the one ultimately in charge.

songs
Posted by SANDRA LACLAIR on

could you plat any of Rascial Flatts songs and play Jeremy Camps song YOU ARE WORTHY OF MY PRAISE. . Im a mail carrier and my brother and I listen to you all day long.

Music team
Posted by Thomas Gonzales on

Hello my name is Thomas and I really do enjoy listening to your station everyday it helps to stay focused on the Lord when life gets to be hard I can find encouragement in the music ya'll play.

joining the music team
Posted by Becca on

I need info on the music team, and I also want to sign up.

Reinspiraion
Posted by Anthoney on

Every day I go to school here in Florida and everyday I am around such massive amounts of sin. I catch myself doing it like I used to. I'm seventeen turning 18 near the end of October and every chance I get I come to Iheart radio and listen to the station. Everyday I get a chance to restart and listen to the stories of others and some great music that I can relate to. Thank you guys for this station, It's unbelievably hard to resist the sin I am around everyday. But not only does this station give inspiring stories but it also gives lessons. I am the Company Commander of Port St. Joe NJROTC and the lessons I learn from this station really help guide me so that I can guide my Company. Thank you so much. God Bless, sincerely Anthoney

Your Station Is So Uplifting!
Posted by Sheree Anderson on

I just want to say thank you to WAY-FM for facilitating change in my life. I grew up in the church but never really accepted God into my heart and had eventually lost my way after my adolesence. I've always felt like God has been calling me to come back to Him but I was just hardheaded and so concentrated on self, trapped in a life that God did not want for me and just stuck in a rut. My children even saw how unhappy I was and when my mom told me about a conversation she had with my daughter where my daughter even said that mommy is not happy, I knew it was time for a change. I was not sure what to do, so I just started praying for God to forgive me and help me to get back to Him. Then one day, I was flipping throught the satations on the radio and found WAY-FM. The song that came on was "Redeemed" by Big Daddy Weave and I really feel that God had you play that for me. My radio has been stuck on WAYFM since then! One day I was at work and a stranger came up to me and told me that God has a calling on my life and that I needed to stop fighting Him. She said that there was a light all around me and that I had no idea of all the great things that God wanted to use me for. She invited me to church and I have been going there since that day. With your station and that church, my life is so different. Everyone around me has noticed, and I can say it is nothing but the grace of God. I've gotten a promotion at work, the ability to clean up my credit and purchase a brand new car, my husband has gotten a job after being unemployed for over a year, and the list goes on. Most importantly, my childten are happier and have noticed that mommy is much happier. I had to write this message this morning because while getting ready for daycare this morning, my 3 year old son starts singing "Lift My Life Up" by Unspoken and my 5 year old daughter began to sing with him. I felt so much joy at that moment, knowing that God's message was getting through to them too through the music I played around them. So thanks WAY-FM for being on the air, I truly appreciate the message that you deliver.

Music!
Posted by Lori Switala on

I would love to help choose the music I love! How do I do this?

On The WAY